Try these great recipes with Stubbs BBQ sauce and rubs this weekend. I love creating healthy recipes using Stubbs Bbq sauce. I love the bold flavors and that their sauces contain real ingredients, with no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. They also contain no high fructose corn syrup, the No. 1 ingredient in most national BBQ sauce brands. Stubb’s sauces, marinades and rubs are a great way to add flavor to all kinds of grilled meats and vegetables for holiday cookouts. They located in Austin, Texas-based Stubb’s Legendary Bar-B- Q is the maker of Stubb’s, the No.1 premium Bar-Q sauces, rubs and marinades in the country.
B-Q sauces, rubs and marinades in the country
- Boosted burgers: Stubb used to say “it all starts with a great rub,” and in 2016 that includes not only steaks, brisket and ribs, but also burgers.
- Rocky’s tips: Create over–the-top burgers by coating each patty with Stubb’s Bar-B-Q Rub, then sprinkle with a little smoked sea salt to really enhance that smoky barbecue taste. Let the patties sit for a while before cooking – you can actually see the flavor seeping into the meat! Before you throw them on the grill, make a thumbprint in the middle of the patty to get a flat, evenly cooked burger instead of a plump, rounded one that is undercooked in the middle.
- Steak stand-ins: Thick-sliced, marinated and grilled cauliflower, cabbage, eggplant and even watermelon make surprising sides, appetizers or meatless main dishes topped with bacon, cheeses, nuts or other savory ingredients.
- Rocky’s tips: No barbecue is complete without coleslaw, so deconstruct the classic with grilled cabbage “steaks” marinated in 3/4 cup Stubb’s Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Saucewith a quarter cup of mayo mixed in. Grill them over medium heat and use the extra mixture to baste the cabbage as it cooks – just a few minutes on each side. Serve with shredded carrots and finely chopped onions on top, drizzled with your favorite coleslaw dressing.
- Smoky heat: Americans are craving more and more heat, and smoking is the hottest new trend in backyard grilling. Join the two for a combo that can’t be beat.
- Rocky’s tips: Get just the right amount of heat to suit your taste by mixing in your favorite hot sauce with Stubb’s Original or Sticky Sweet Bar-B-Q Sauce, then heat together in a pan, adding hot sauce to taste. Throw in a little finely chopped onion for some extra tang and texture.
Rafflecopter Contest Widget: The embed code for the contest widget along with the link:
Now for the giveaway! One very lucky reader will win a Stubb’s prize pack, featuring a shirt, coupons, and much more, valued at over $100! To enter, make sure to follow the entries in the Rafflecopter below.
This Rafflecopter giveaway is controlled by Stubb’s and Up Run for Life isn’t responsible for prize fulfillment.
Disclosure: This blog did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this sweepstakes. Sponsor is responsible for prize.