This post is sponsored by AllWhites but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Have you ever eaten flatbread pizza for breakfast? I’m not talking about eating leftover flatbread pizza either. This flatbread breakfast pizza is made with AllWhites® Liquid Egg Whites, whole wheat flatbread, plenty of veggies, and topped with cheese. You can easily swap ingredients and customize your pizza easily too.
As I was envisioning this recipe coming to life, I wasn’t sure what type of pizza sauce to use. It was a toss-up between salsa or marinara. I eventually settled on salsa because I was afraid the marinara wouldn’t taste right. I also contemplated using a garlic butter sauce but butter adds additional calories and fat.
AllWhites® Liquid Egg Whites are pasteurized so they are safer to use than cracking open an egg. You can enjoy them uncooked, in salad dressing recipes, shakes, smoothies, desserts, and your favorite recipes. You don’t have to worry about contracting food-borne illnesses when consuming the egg whites raw.
We love that they AllWhites® is 100% liquid egg whites and they provide a source of pure protein to fuel all your fitness goals whether you are training for a marathon or building lean muscles. Each carton of AllWhites® Liquid Egg Whites contain:
- 100% real liquid egg whites
- Rich in protein
- No cholesterol
- No fat
- Half the calories of traditional whole eggs
- Less than 1% carbohydrate content
- Each serving contains 5 grams of protein, 0 grams of fat and only 25 calories.
My Grocery Shopping List
- AllWhites® Liquid Egg Whites
- Whole Wheat Flatbread
- Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese
- Turkey Sausage
- Canadian Bacon
- Bell Pepper
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Green Onion
- Pico de Galo
- Favorite Brand of Salsa
Best Healthy Breakfast Flatbread Pizza using AllWhites® Liquid Egg Whites
- Preheat oven 350º degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Chop bell pepper, green onion, and mushrooms.
- In a small frying pan, heat your turkey sausage until it is thoroughly warmed. Don’t let it brown.
- Pour 1/2 a container of AllWhites® Liquid Egg Whites in a frying pan.
- Scramble the AllWhites® Don’t overcook the egg whites so that they don’t dry out when the pizza is in the oven.
- Set the AllWhites® Liquid Egg Whites and sausage aside.
- Cook mushrooms and bell pepper in the same frying pan as the sausage. Add a small amount of butter.
- Place several slices of Canadian bacon in the pan that you cooked the egg whites for a minute on each side.
- Put two pieces of flatbread on your lined cookie sheets and place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove flatbread from the oven.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of salsa and spread on the flatbread.
- Sprinkle AllWhites® Liquid Egg Whites and sausage on the flatbread.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms, Canadian bacon (cut into smaller pieces)and cheese.
- Top with green onion and a few pieces of spinach.
- Put in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with pico.
For more recipes ideas using AllWhites Liquid Egg Whites:
This healthy breakfast flatbread pizza is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even Mother’s Day brunch. We hope you love it!