Last week, I restarted my weight loss journey after a long hiatus due to my chronic health problems. Constant pain causes my depression symptoms to increase, even though I take the steps needed to treat my symptoms. Even though, I have been unable to do very much exercise I am pleased with this weeks weight loss.
Even though I didn’t eat perfectly several times, I still managed to lose 3.6 pounds since I initially started last Monday.
Starting weight: 202.6
My current weight: 199
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – I try to add fruits and veggies whenever I can. I am also using lettuce as bread whenever possible too.
- lose at least 1 pound this week
- we went swimming several times this past week. I am clinging to these final few days of summer vacation before the kids head back to school.
- continue eating 1300 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – this is very difficult for me.
- Take 2 burpless fish oil capsules
WE HAVE CREATED A JUDGMENT FREE FACEBOOK GROUP TO HELP MOTIVATE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT OR REACH THEIR FITNESS GOALS.
HTTPS://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/UPRUNFORLIFE/POSTS/2105239326368668 PLEASE JOIN THE CONVERSATION. IT IS A PLACE TO SHARE, UPLIFT, MOTIVATE, AND SHARE YOUR PROGRESS. I WANT IT TO BE YOUR GROUP AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO ADD TO IT. JUST NO SPAM. THE GROUP HAS BEEN QUITE BUT I WANT TO GET THAT GOING AGAIN.