I started my weight loss journey 17 weeks ago. I am still hoping that we will be able to do a few fun things over the summer. I am excited to share with you that I lost 1.6 lbs this week.
My current weight is 208.4.
My husband got a gym membership last weekend. So I have been able to tag along with him for free. I was able to get in several good workouts last week. I have been focusing on strengthening my muscles, and the gym has several weight machines that are helping me target the muscles that I need to strengthen and tone so that my hips/back don’t hurt. Plus, I do my arms too so that I build up those muscles as well. This week we have VBS at church, and I won’t be able to go to the gym with my husband until the weekend.
I am going to have to rely on my eating alone this week. I was able to walk around church quite a bit last night because I was taking photos of the activities. I don’t have a set role so I don’t know what I will be doing the rest of the week.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal, even when I end up eating junk food. I log it all because I want, to be honest with myself.
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – I did well this past week. I started eating more fruits and vegetables with my meals.
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home or do some type of exercise at least twice a week
- continue eating 1600 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – I haven’t had very much water at all so this is still a work in progress for me.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules and B-12 vitamins from Nature Made
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96