I am super excited to share with you my weight loss journey – week 2: that I have lost 2 lbs.
My current weight is 221.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal. My goals are to start including more vegetables into my diet. I didn’t eat as many as I should have this past week. I want to lose the weight slowly so that I am more likely to stick to it once I hit my goal weight of 150 lbs.
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – I still need to work on this
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home on days that I don’t go to physical therapy
- continue eating 1600 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – I did good a few days and this is still a work in progress for me.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96