I started my weight loss journey 28 weeks ago. I lost 5.2 pounds this past week. Don’t worry I wasn’t trying to lose weight so rapidly. The only thing that I changed was eating closer to 1200 calories; instead, of 1600. Since school started, I haven’t had a chance to get to the gym. It is a bit frustrating since it helps me manage my chronic pain. On Sunday, I was feeling horrible so after church, I rested for the most part except for a trip to Aldi to pick up food for the boy’s lunch.
My current weight is 192.4.
I have been focusing on finding a job. Searching for a job is kinda stressful. I hope that something comes up quickly. I need to try to get some exercise this week. It is still hot outside to go walking.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal, even when I end up eating junk food. I log it all because I want, to be honest with myself.
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – I try to add fruits and veggies whenever I can. I am also using lettuce as bread whenever possible too.
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home or do some type of exercise at least twice a week
- continue eating 1400 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – I haven’t had very much water at all so this is still a work in progress for me.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules and B-12 vitamins from Nature Made
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96