I have been super good with my eating during week 3 of my weight loss journey and I was kind of shocked that I didn’t lose any weight – week 3: I have gained 1 lbs this week. I will keep on going and doing what I can to lose weight. I also know that it will be slower than someone who can be a bit more active than I can at the moment.
My current weight is 222.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal. My goals are to start including more vegetables into my diet. I still didn’t eat as many as I should have this past week. I will continue to work on adding more vegetables to my diet since I had a few days where I ate plenty and other days not so much. I ended up eating out a few times this past week because I was alone and didn’t feel like cooking. However, I did stay under my daily goal for the most part. I think that I might have gained some muscle this week too. Last week, my therapist had me do 100 lbs on the shuttle (squats laying down). I am not discouraged at this point. I know that there will be fluctuations for whatever reason in my weight.
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – I still need to work on this
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home on days that I don’t go to physical therapy
- continue eating 1600 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – This week I didn’t drink very much water.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96