I can’t believe that it has already been five weeks since I started my weight loss journey – week 5: This week I didn’t gain or lose weight. I plan on sticking with it and know that I am headed in the right direction. I didn’t eat as well on Sunday and I am sure that it had something to do with it even though I didn’t go over my calorie goal too much.
My current weight is still 218.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal. My hip has been bothering me a lot over the past week and after my session of physical therapy on Thursday I was so sore for several days. I took it as a hint and listened to my body. I am hoping that my hip pain resolves itself but the way things are going so far it doesn’t sound like it. I scheduled an appointment to see a doctor about my hip and my physical therapist is still working on trying to resolve some of my hip pain.M
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – This is a work in progress. I did eat a few more vegetables some days but not others.
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home on days that I don’t go to physical therapy – I failed in this area this week. I need to work doing my exercises at home.
- continue eating 1600 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – I haven’t drank very much water at all so this is still a work in progress for me.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96