I can’t believe that it has already been six weeks since I started my weight loss journey – week 6: I lost 1 pound this week. I wish that I had the motivation to exercise more. It is just so hard when your in pain. I did go for a walk with the dog on Saturday evening. It was so pretty outside and I wanted to get some fresh air.
My current weight is 217.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal. My hip has still been bothering me a lot over the past week. I have physical therapy later this afternoon. The therapist is trying hard to help me resolve the hip pain. I also have to let him know that when I was out walking on Saturday evening that my back was bothering me too on the right side. It normally only hurts if I do too much or do activities that requires bending over. Most of that is normal since they did cut my muscle but I used to have scare tissue where it was hurting. I noticed that after my back surgery the scare tissue was gone. I keep forgetting to ask my surgeon if he cleaned it out.
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – This is a work in progress. I did eat a few more vegetables some days but not others.
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home on days that I don’t go to physical therapy – I failed in this area this week. I need to work doing my exercises at home.
- continue eating 1600 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – I haven’t drank very much water at all so this is still a work in progress for me.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96