I can’t believe that it has already been nine weeks already since I started my weight loss journey – week 9: I am up a pound this week. I am not too worried about it since I had a huge loss last week. I am still down 15 lbs since I started my journey 9 weeks ago. I didn’t go to the doctor after I sprained my ankle a little over a week ago. It was pretty bruised and it still hurt to walk on it some. I have to wear a compression ankle support to help keep the swelling down and keep my ankle steady.
My hips are bothering me today. I don’t think it is necessarily anything that I did to aggravate it. I had physical therapy this afternoon and I had my two month evaluation so he didn’t have time to stretch it out like he normally does. Also, they are dropping me down to once a week so I will have to do my exercises at home. I am going to have to block out time in my schedule so that I do it.
My current weight is 212.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal. Sunday was hard as there are so many temptations at church. I ended up eating junk food and while it isn’t totally off my list I do try hard to limit it since it takes up precious calories.
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – This is a work in progress. I did eat a few more vegetables some days but not others.
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home on days that I don’t go to physical therapy – I failed in this area this week. I need to work doing my exercises at home.
- continue eating 1600 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – I haven’t drank very much water at all so this is still a work in progress for me.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules and B-12 vitamins from Nature Made
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96