Are you looking to peel off some extra pounds? Are you desperately wishing to avoid your favorite high calorie foods and squeeze in regular exercises and workouts, you may seem this as the most painful thing. Loosing pounds doesn’t has to be torture!! Eating healthier and slipping in some workouts can help you transform your body – that too without ditching your social life, starving on your diet or eating only at odd times a day.
You can pack up a big weight loss, just by implementing these simple tricks:
1. Switch Over Workout to Fun : Sometimes the words “Workout” and “Exercise” may dwell you to avoidance. So, better avoid it. Instead of skimming on the regular exercise plans, knock down the roads of healthy life by adding fun-filled activities such as beach-combing, grass skiing, riding bikes, hiking, washing the car, making snow man, chasing your dog in the yard, playing Frisbee or even enjoying great sex. This would definitely help you burn calories and invigorate muscles.
2. Bang it up with Breakfast : Kick start your day with a healthy breakfast including carbs and proteins and some fats to keep blood sugar levels steady and pang away hunger to let you feel filled up. Eat a big and balanced meal that satisfies your stomach and your taste buds. An ideal breakfast would be egg whites and turkey bacon with whole wheat sandwiches. A healthy breakfast boosts your energy levels and keep you going without feeling weakness and hungry, resulting in less temptations to snacks and extra cravings.
3. Smash down Snacks, Add up fruits and Shakes : Have some fruits at your desk. Fill up yourself with the fruit fibers if you feel empty, often before lunch. Ignore the high calory fruits myths and just concentrate on the fiber intake which would balance your body requirement. Avoid packaged meals and packets which contain high amount of trans fats and sugar. After noon, when you feel like ‘I want a chocolate’ – have a glass of skimmed milk and add some chocolate & protein powder to get a nutritious drink. You can get many other nutrition supplements online. To avail these products at discounted rates, get the latest Nutrisystem Promos to shop for the nutritional products and diet plans only at thesmartnutrition.com
4. Dress up Skinny for Success : Throw out your loose and fatty clothes and add up skin tights to your wardrobe. The feeling of the getting off the pits would motivate you to eat less. Additionally, you would look thinner and smarter in body-fit clothes rather than loose and sluggish ones.
5. Walk at Regular Intervals : Walking is the best exercise, not only physically – you also refresh your mind while walking. In addition to your morning walk, take a 5 minute walk every two hours in the day. Working ten hours on a desk would collect calories to your tummy, so stand up and take a small walk at regular intervals during your office hours too.
6. Flex your Muscles : Stretch out after every three hours or just relax whenever you feel to – would give a great impact on your overall fitness. Clench your fists when you had a food craving, this would allow you to control your impulse when you tightened a muscle for at least 30 seconds.
7. Frame up your goals : Decide your goal, but do not try to stick to it strictly. Rather, if you choose to lose 20 pounds, change your goal to shed 1 pound 20 times. Purchase a dress you wish to wear when you’re in a healthy size and hang it up on your front wall, to motivate you to eat less. Choose a diet plan and the pounds to be reduced and laminate in a big frame to remind you regularly about your goal.
8. Sleep Longer : Try to go to bed 30 minutes earlier and waking up 30 minutes later will really feel you up leaving less space in your stomach and on your plate for high calorie food. It motivates you to consume healthy food that contains lots of carbohydrates and fiber. A good sleep results to higher performance in all the activities.
9. Make your cell phone, the best companion : Whenever you feel low or empty on your stomach, call up any of your friend and have a chat to divert your mind. Humans are tend to forget things when switched over to another irrelevant topic. So, this is the best way to switch off your hunger. Additionally, you can see the reviews of the food items you feel are not safe for you. Also, you can read the ingredients and nutritional values of the packed foods while deciding to buy them.
10. Water – Hydration Helps Really! : You will not feel famished if you have some water before your meals. It restricts you on the selection of food you should eat. Ideally, you should drink 8-10 glasses of water every day. If you make it a practice, you’ll not hog on everything, except you’re hungry.
These were some of the expert nutrition tips which allow you healthily maintain your fitness and an effective weight loss. Hope you try out these simple tricks to slim down and look beautiful. Stay calm! Stay Happy! Stay Fit!
Photo Credit: Pixabay