Last week, I restarted my weight loss journey after a long hiatus due to my chronic health problems. Constant pain causes my depression symptoms to increase, even though I take the steps needed to treat my symptoms. Even though, I have been unable to do very much exercise I am pleased with this weeks weight loss.
Even though I didn’t eat perfectly several times, I still managed to lose 3.6 pounds since I initially started last Monday.
Starting weight: 202.6
My current weight: 199
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – I try to add fruits and veggies whenever I can. I am also using lettuce as bread whenever possible too.
- lose at least 1 pound this week
- we went swimming several times this past week. I am clinging to these final few days of summer vacation before the kids head back to school.
- continue eating 1300 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – this is very difficult for me.
- Take 2 burpless fish oil capsules