I started my weight loss journey 24 weeks ago. This week I lost 3.8 pounds. I finally broke my first major goal and I now weight under 200 pounds. It has been several years since I have weighed under 2o0. Since I started my weight loss journey, I have lost a total of 26 pounds.
My current weight is 198.0.
I am still waiting on an appointment to have a cortisone injection in my tailbone. I mentioned it to my pain management doctor when I had my routine appointment last week. It has gotten a little better but I am doing what I can to prevent sitting on my butt for long periods of time.
I just plan on pushing through the pain when I go to the gym. I know that it will make me stronger in the end and my doctors have told me that it is super important to stay moving. Plus, exercise helps keep my weight down and helps keep me healthy.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal, even when I end up eating junk food. I log it all because I want, to be honest with myself.
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – I try to add fruits and veggies whenever I can. I am also using lettuce as bread whenever possible too.
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home or do some type of exercise at least twice a week
- continue eating 1600 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – I haven’t had very much water at all so this is still a work in progress for me.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules and B-12 vitamins from Nature Made
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96