I started my weight loss journey 27 weeks ago. I didn’t lose very much this week. I only lost .2 pounds. Now that the kids are in school, I haven’t had a chance to go the gym as much.
My current weight is 197.6.
I have been focusing on finding a job. Searching for a job is kinda stressful. I hope that something comes up quickly. I need to try to get some exercise this week.
I stayed on track with logging everything I ate into MyFitness Pal, even when I end up eating junk food. I log it all because I want, to be honest with myself.
Here are my current goals for this week:
- eat more vegetables – I try to add fruits and veggies whenever I can. I am also using lettuce as bread whenever possible too.
- continue my physical therapy exercises at home or do some type of exercise at least twice a week
- continue eating 1600 calories or less a day
- drink more water every day – I haven’t had very much water at all so this is still a work in progress for me.
- continue taking 2 burpless fish oil capsules and B-12 vitamins from Nature Made
You can also follow me on myfitness pal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/sweetdreamin96